About Our Guides
While each Growth Group Discussion Guide is intended for use in a Riverwood Growth Group, they can be used individually as well. To get the most from the questions, we suggest you listen to the message from Sunday's Worship Gathering, then take 10-15 minutes to read, think, and pray through the appropriate Guide before participating in your Growth Group.
Keep in mind: the point of a Discussion Guide is not to simply "get through the questions" (there’s no quiz at the end!) but to pursue Jesus and grow spiritually.
Note: All Guides are in PDF form.
Series: The Gospel of Mark
1. Prepare the Way / Mar 8, 2020 / Mark 1:1-8
2. The Significance of Baptism / Mar 15, 2020 / Mark 1:9-11
3. The Temptation of Jesus / Mar 22, 2020 / Mark 1:12-13
4. Repent and Believe / Mar 29, 2020 / Mark 1:14-20, 2:13-17
5. The Authority of Jesus / Apr 5, 2020 / Mark 1:21-39
6. The Four Chairs / Apr 12, 2020 / Mark 4:1-20
7. Care for the Outcast / Apr 19, 2020 / Mark 1:40-45
8. The Faith of the Five / Apr 26, 2020 / Mark 2:1-12
9. Redefining Religion / May 3, 2020 / Mark 2:18-3:6
10. The Chosen Few / May 10, 2020 / Mark 3:7-20
11. True Family / May 17, 2020 / Mark 3:21-35
Please note: Growth Group Guides will resume being produced in September, 2020. Our Growth Groups will be doing other things during the summer. And we'd love for you to be involved! Simply Connect with us to get into a Group.