Our society is so divided that we seem unable to have normal, respectful conversations with those that disagree with us politically, socially, or even spiritually.
- Aristarchus - either a prisoner with Paul or a willing participant in Paul’s house-arrest
- Mark - the cousin of Barnabas and eventually the author of the book of Mark
- Jesus, who was called Justus - most likely in reverence to Jesus Christ
- Tychicus - a beloved brother, faithful minister, and fellow servant of the Lord. He was responsible for bringing the letter to the church in Colossae. Possibly he is carrying 3 other letters as well.
- Onesimus - joined Tychicus to deliver the letters. He is a former slave (potentially an escaped slave) to Philemon.
- Epaphras - helped plant the church in Colossae.
- Luke - beloved physician. He wrote the book of Luke and also wrote Acts. He was very well educated.
- Nympha - some translations believe Nympha to be male, but, more than likely, Nympha was a woman.
All people groups matter and can be used to spread the gospel of Christ.